Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 3, 2013

Cao Lãnh and Eco Tourism (Du Lịch Sinh Thái Cao Lãnh)


When thinking about Vietnam Popular Destinations, I usually think about Cao Lãnh and Eco Tourism. And have you ever had a trip that just spent only 200,000VND ($10)? You may think I am a liar, if you think like that, it means you never ever been Cao Lãnh.
 
cao-lanh-eco-tourism-du-lich-sinh-thai-cao-lanh
 
Cao Lãnh, which is one of Vietnam Popular Destinations, it just takes 157km from Ho Chi Minh City to Cao Lãnh province. At there, I had a nice eco picnic on weekend. There are two ways to come to Gáo Giồng forest, I choose the easier way even it is longer the shortcut which is go through the forest. In my opinion, my choice was correct; the road is cover by two straight trees which is very beautiful.
 
cao-lanh-eco-tourism-du-lich-sinh-thai-cao-lanh
 
When you see the gravel road, it is the road come to Gào Giồng ecotourism. The entrance fee is only 10,000VND; you might take a cup of tea, eat the lotus seeds, watch the resort trailer and go fishing which are totally free. I stayed at the entrance gate for more than 30 minutes, then buying one ticket for boat tripping. Each boat has a tourist guide’s girl who will take you to the Sân Chim (Birds’ Garden), but I choose sailing boat by myself due to I had done it many times before.
 
cao-lanh-eco-tourism-du-lich-sinh-thai-cao-lanh


Click Cao Lãnh and Eco Tourism (Du Lịch Sinh Thái Cao Lãnh) to see more

From VietnameseFood.com.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét