Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 3, 2013

Roasted Sweet Snails with Tamarind Sauce Recipe (Ốc Hương Rang Me)


One of Easy Vietnamese Recipes I will introduce more today is Roasted Sweet Snails with Tamarind Sauce (Ốc Hương Rang Me). When I hang out with friends, this dish is my first choice if we go to seafood restaurants. The meat of sweet snails is absorb by the sourness from tamarind, the sweetness and spicy from sugar and chili powder. It will create a spectacular flavor in your mouth. You can bring this amazing street food back home by making it by yourself through my recipe below.
 
roasted-sweet-snails-with-tamarind-sauce-oc-huong-rang-me
 
So, are you ready for cooking one of Easy Vietnamese Recipes with us? It does not take much time for cooking, trust me. And you will not regret with this decision. When you do want to create this dish, please follow my instruction below carefully.

Ingredients:

1kg sweet snails
Tamarind sauce – Buy Asian markets
Chili powder, sugar, salt, spring onion, chili, garlic, fish sauce.

Process:

Step 1: Clean and soak sweet snails in water added some sliced chili about 4 hours. Next, clean again and wait to dry.

 
roasted-sweet-snails-with-tamarind-sauce-oc-huong-rang-me
 
Step 2: Peel off the cover of garlic, mince well. Clean spring onion, slice small. If you cannot find tamarind sauce, you can buy tamarind fruit; mix it with a little hot water. Then filter to get tamarind water.
 
roasted-sweet-snails-with-tamarind-sauce-oc-huong-rang-me


Click Roasted Sweet Snails with Tamarind Sauce Recipe (Ốc Hương Rang Me) to see more

From VietnameseFood.com.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét