Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 3, 2013

Mixture Banana and Avocado Smoothies Recipe (Sinh Tố Bơ Chuối)


These days in Ho Chi Minh City is freaking hot. All day I always think about which drink can help me feel cold from inside to outside. When I open fridge, I saw some avocadoes and banana which my mom bought from market. And I know which Vietnamese Dessert Recipes I should make today for myself and family. It is called Mixture Banana and Avocado Smoothies (Sinh Tố Bơ Chuối). Have you ever tried to combine 2 fruits before?
 
mixture-banana-and-avocado-smoothies-recipe-sinh-to-bo-chuoi
 
One cold glass from one of delicious Vietnamese Dessert Recipes like this one, I bet you will never feel better in hot days. When you are ready, please follow our instruction below and let us start making right now.

Ingredients:

1 avocado
2 bananas
125ml yagurt
60ml fresh milk
7 mint leaves
7ml lemon juice
15ml honey
Ice, sugar.

Process:

Step 1: Peel off the cover of banana and slice into small pieces.

 
mixture-banana-and-avocado-smoothies-recipe-sinh-to-bo-chuoi
 
Step 2: Cut avocado in half. Scoop away its seed.
 
mixture-banana-and-avocado-smoothies-recipe-sinh-to-bo-chuoi


Click Mixture Banana and Avocado Smoothies Recipe (Sinh Tố Bơ Chuối) to see more

From VietnameseFood.com.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét